Monday, March 4, 2013

lots have been happening!

im well aware that I haven't posted in about 3 months..
well a lot has happened..

but i'm only gonna focus on the most recent.
on jan 7th we welcomed our son into the world! after waiting 10 hours for him to make an appearance.. we decided to have a C-section and make him come out.. we discovered that he hadn't even moved into the pelvic area.. he was jut hanging out in there.

he weighed 8lbs 6.5oz  and was 21 in. long.  I couldn't be happier.. he is so quiet and adorable.. he has his moments when he looks like either his father or me.. he hardly cries as well. and he is a mommas boy..

so my days have been filled with taking care of him... I still go a little stir-crazy being in the house all the time.. but the weather is getting better

No comments: