Tuesday, October 16, 2012

hello again!

thanks again for checking my blog..

i am aiming to update at least once a week. that seems to be all i can remember to do at the moment.

well lets see.. what have i done since my last post?

i saw Taken 2 and Argo. both are amazing movies.. taken 2 is pretty much what i expected it would be.. but still bad ass.

Argo was alot funnier than i thought.. i was going in thinking it was going to be a sad/serious movie.. but ended up watching a funny/serious movie!

i would suggest seeing these if you have not already.

tomorrow i have my glucose test to scan for gestational diabetes.. its a routine test.. and not too serious.. and in the event that i do have it.. it will go away after the baby is born...

oh and my little baby is growing fast.. he is already 2.5 pounds.. which puts him in the 67 percentile for weight... hopefully he slows down a little.. i really don't want to push out a 11 pound baby..

my sister opened her etsy store this past week

http://www.etsy.com/shop/handmadengoods

check it out.. it doesn't have too much in it right now.. but it will soon have many hand made items for purchase.. she is working so hard on it.. please show your support.

tonight we are going to the fair.. now i cant really ride anything.. maybe the Ferris wheel.. but i sure can eat lots of fair food.. my hubby is already planning on stuffing me with lots of food.. so i don't feel left out.. which is fine with me.. normally i can only ride a couple rides before i get nauseous  anyways.

its been a while since we've been to a real fair.. being in another country the last couple years.. you don't really get the food your used too.. now don't get me wrong.. German fair food is amazing as well; just different than American.

well I'm off to do a little studying.. and run and grab a quick meal from subway.. just 2 doors down from work..

i will try to post again today.. but i cant make any promises.

see ya!

No comments: