Wednesday, October 31, 2012

where i've been

so i know its been a while since my last post.. I've been kinda busy/lazy

i know the two contradict each other.. but there is a reason for the way i worded it.

busy with:
making candles
applying to jobs
cleaning around the house
doing laundry

lazy with: just about everything else

i just had no motivation to sit down and type out what I've been doing.

well i am officially at my 30 week mark in my pregnancy.. so 10 more weeks to go!!!
I'm feeling fine.. don't have too much to complain about.

on Monday i will finish pre-registering for the hospital..
and the month of November is dedicated to preparing the "go" bags for the hospital.
and my baby shower on the 24th!
Also.. my amazing mother gave us our baby gift early... its a crib and dresser combo.. it was only $200 but it came with a convertible crib plus a dresser with a built-in changing table.
so it ended up being a really great deal.. and will help us save space for when the baby comes.



Child of Mine by Carter's My Nursery 3-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changing Table Combo, Mocha
this is what it looks like.. minus the accessories.
i think its awesome.. and will be easy to match to our furniture we already have.

I also was able to finish the candles for my baby shower.. i might have to re-melt a couple to fix the leaning wicks.. but it shouldn't be too bad... and is actually easier than making them all over again.

for my next project i will attempt to finish at least a couple pillow.. so that i can clear out some closet space.

i should have some free time coming up very soon.. and it will help occupy my time.. i just hate sitting around and doing nothing.. or at least feeling like I'm doing nothing.

My husband is starting to send out his resume in hopes of finding a job that pays pretty well.. he still has his dream job that he wants.. i even support him in doing that after a day job.. if that's how he wants to do it.. he just has to be able to provide for the family as well.. 
now don't get me wrong.. I'm putting my resume out there as well.. and i will work as much as i can.. but after the baby comes i will be severely limited on what i can do as far as work.. and i would rather not leave the baby with a sitter.. since i will be breastfeeding hopefully for a year.. 

He also is looking at starting school in the spring.. which if he does; will be paid for my the military.. and will bring in a steady income.. since they pay for your housing while your attending full-time..

so either way is fine with me as long as our family doesn't suffer.


well.. i think this might be one of my longer posts... I'm not sure what else i wanted to say (pr ego- brain)
if i think of anything else.. I'll try to write it down..
I've found that lately if i don't writ it as soon as i think it.. i will never remember.

thanks again for reading!



No comments: